The 6N13x Series high gain series couplers use a Light Emitting Diode and an integrated high gain photodetector to provide an extremely high current transfer ratio between input and output. Separate pins for the photodiode and output stage result in TTL compatible saturation voltages and high-speed operation. Where desired the VCC and VO terminals may be tied together to achieve conventional photodarlington operation. A base access terminal allows a gain bandwidth adjustment to be made.
- Ground isolate most logic families – TTL/TTL, CMOS/TTL, CMOS/CMOS, LSTTL/TTL, CMOS/LSTTL
- Low input current line receiver
- High voltage insulation (HCNW139/138)
- EIA RS-232C line receiver
- Telephone ring detector
- High current transfer ratio – 2000% typical (4500 % typical for HCNW139/138)
- Low input current requirements – 0.5 mA
- TTL compatible output – 0.1V VOL typical
- Performance guaranteed over temperature 0℃ to70℃
- Base access allows gain bandwidth adjustment
- High output current – 60mA
- Safety approval- UL recognized – 3750 V RMS for 1minute and 5000 V
1 x MOC3052M IC – Optoisolator Triac Driver Optocoupler IC DIP-6 Package
- Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.
- For Technical Specifications about the IC go through the Datasheet in the Attachment section.