6S 15A Li-ion Lithium Battery 24V 18650 Charger Protection Board Module is a small PCB mount Li-ion Lithium Battery charger protection module. This small battery charger protection module comes with various features like Short circuit protection, Overcharge protection, Over-discharge protection, Overcurrent protection. It is very easy to install and convenient to use in all your DIY portable projects.
- Battery protection board is mainly for the rechargeable battery (generally refer to as lithium battery) to protect the role of the integrated circuit board.
- Lithium battery (rechargeable) needs protection, which is determined by its own characteristics.
- As the material of the lithium battery itself determines that it cannot overcharge, overflowing, short-circuiting, and super high temperature.
- Charging and discharging of lithium battery will always follow a protective plate with a sampling resistance and a current safety device.
- Instantaneous discharge current: 25A
- Charging voltage: 25.5V
- Charging current: 15A (MAX)
- Overcharge detection voltage: 4.28 ± 0.05V
- Overcharge protection delay: 0.1S
- Over discharge detection voltage: 2.55 ± 0.08V
- Overcharge release voltage: 4.08 ± 0.05V
- Over discharge detection delay: 0.1S
- The over discharge release voltage: 2.9 ± 0.1V
- Overcurrent detection voltage: 150mV
- Overcurrent detection delay: 9MS
- The Overcurrent protection current: 30 ± 3A
- Overcurrent protection release condition: Disconnect the load
- Short circuit detection delay: 250uS
- Short circuit protection Release condition: disconnect negative open
- Main circuit conduction resistance: ≤20mΩ
- Working current: ≤30uA
- Sleep current (battery over discharge) ≤10uA
- Temperature range: -30 / + 80 ℃
MB: The Common connection point between the batteries.
B+: Battery V+ Positive.
B-: Battery V- Negative.
P+: Charging V+.
P-: Charging V-.