This is an E-Ink display HAT for Raspberry Pi, 7.5-inch, 640×384 resolution, with an embedded controller, communicating via SPI interface. This display shows the data on the screen as same as it seen on printed paper.
There is no backlight so it can keep displaying last content for a long time even when the power is down. As these displays have no backlight panels and it doesn’t need a continuous power supply to display the (static data with periodic intervals) data on the screen,
The Display it has a great advantage of ultra-low power consumption. Also, it has a wide viewing angle, great viewing effect under sunlight, Basically power to the display is only required for refreshing. For connecting with controller boards like Raspberry Pi/Arduino/Nucleo, etc.. SPI interface can be used.
- No backlight keeps displaying last content for a long time even when power is down
- Ultra low power consumption, basically power is only required for refreshing
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi 2B/3B/3B+/Zero/Zero W
- SPI interface, for connecting with other controller boards like Raspberry/Arduino/Nucleo, etc.
- Onboard voltage translator, compatible with 3.3V/5V MCUs
- Comes with development resources and manual (examples for Raspberry Pi/Arduino/STM32)
|DIN||SPI MOSI pin|
|CLK||SPI SCK pin|
|CS||SPI chip selection, low active|
|DC||Data/Command selection (high for data, low for command)|
|RST||External reset, low active|
|BUSY||Busy status output, high active|
1 x 7.5-inch E-Ink Paper display HAT for Raspberry Pi
1 x e-paper Hat for Raspberry Pi to e-paper Adapter
1 x Interfacing Cable
1 x Nut-Bolt and Spacers set
Note: No Raspberry Pi is included in Package
Be the first to review “7.5-inch E-Ink Paper display HAT for Raspberry Pi”