This step-down power supply module digitally displays output voltage and current draw. This enables you to monitor how much current your device is drawing while it’s working with the correct voltage. This helps you determine what AC adapter will work with your project without overheating it. The down converter accepts a 60V AC/DC adapter, but we recommend a 36 VDC 5A 120-063 adapter since the output is up to 32 VDC. Built-in short circuit protection for safe voltage down conversion.
- Output Voltage: 0~16.5V adjustable (It can save the last set voltage automatically)
- Peak Current: Recommended use in 2A, the accuracy of 1%, the minimum display 0.01A, less than 10mA will not be displayed.
- Peak Current: 3A (Recommended use in 2A, the accuracy of 1%, the minimum display 0.01A, less than 10mA will not be displayed.)
- Conversion Efficiency: 95%
- Load Regulation S(I) 0.8%
- Voltage Regulation S(U) 0.8%
- Size: 62 x 44 x 18mm
- Weight: 45g
- Input Voltage: 8-60V, please keep the balance, it is recommended to use within 55V.
- Output voltage: 3V-32V continuously adjustable, automatically save the last set voltage (input voltage must be higher than the output voltage 1V above).
- Output current: maximum 7A, it is recommended to use within 5A, when the heat is big, please solve the heat dissipation problem by yourself. Note: The current size is adaptive to load, not adjustable.
- Anti-anti-input: YES
- Short circuit protection: YES
- Accuracy: 1%, three voltage display, two current display, the unit is A.
- Conversion efficiency: up to 95% (efficiency is related to input, output voltage, current and pressure).
- Load regulation: S (I) ≤0.8%, voltage regulation: S (u) ≤0.8%
- Size: 62mm * 44mm * 18mm
- Weight: 45g
1 x 7A DC 60V Adjustable Step-Down Regulator Module LCD Display（With Case）