8 Channel Servo Controller SC08A offers reliable yet user-friendly RC Servo motor controller to hobbyist and students. This SC08A can control 8 channels of servo simultaneously. The advantages of this SC08A over SC16A are the user is able to deactivate any servo channel at any time and the user can even set the initial position of any channel at the next startup.
Each servo signal pin is able to generate servo pulses from 0.5 ms to 2.5 ms, which is greater than the range of most servos, further allows for servos to operate 180 degrees. SC08A comes with small size and different protocol compares to SC16A. Through serial communication, SC08A can be daisy chain in 2 boards to offer independent control over 16 RC servo motors simultaneously.
The host of SC08A can either be a PC desktop/Laptop with USB to serial(UART) converter, or microcontroller with UART interface. UART interface presents a flexible, fast and easy to use a feature.
SC08A protocol/command is different from SC16A, please refer to its user manual in ATTACHMENTS section.
- 8 channels: Servo-driven independently.
- Extendable to 16 Channels: Two controllers linked together to drive 16 servos.
- Optional Position Reporting: User may request the position of an individual servo.
- Servo Activation for each channel: User may deactivate or activate any channel of the servo.
- Independent Starting Position Command for each channel: User may set the initial position of any channel at the next start-up.
- Optional Servo Ramping: Choose one of 100 ramp rate for each servo.
Package Includes :
1 x 8 Channel Servo Controller – SC08A Module