This is AC To AC SSR-40AA Solid State Relay Module 80-250VAC/24-380VAC 100A. A solid-state relay (SSR) is an electronic switch, which, unlike an electromechanical relay, contains no moving parts. The types of SSR are photo-coupled SSR, transformer-coupled SSR, and hybrid SSR. A photo-coupled SSR is controlled by a low voltage signal which is isolated optically from the load.
The control signal in a photo-coupled SSR typically energizes an LED which activates a photo-sensitive diode. The diode turns on a back-to-back thyristor, silicon-controlled rectifier, or MOSFET transistor to switch the load.
This particular SSR can switch current loads of up to 100A with an 80-250VAC input and a zero cross trigger control method. Each one of these relays is equipped with four screw terminals (for use with ring or fork connectors) and a plastic cover that slides over the top of the relay to protect the terminals.
- Long service life and high reliability
- Reduced electromagnetic interference
- Highly reliable, compact size designed to offer users maximum simplicity.
- Rated Load Current (mA):40A
- Dielectric Strength:Over 2.5kVA / 1 min
- Trigger Voltage (VAC):80-250
- Switching Voltage (VAC):[email protected]
- Operating Temperature Range (C):-20 to 85
- Length (mm):45.5
- Width (mm):62.5
- Height (mm):24
- Weight (gm):93
1 x 80-250V SSR-40AA Solid State Relay