This 801S module changes its resistance level once vibration is detected. It can turn into a switch if the vibration is high. According to the datasheet, it is gold-plated and can withstand 60 million shocks. This module is connected in a voltage divider which can be measured through its digital pinout. It’s a high sensitivity 801S Vibration Sensor module, which has one digital output pin(D0), When it detects some vibration up to a certain threshold, it can output High or Low level.
Comparing with other vibration or shock sensor, this 801S type has the following listed features:
- This Vibration sensor is based on the Hi high precision vibration sensor 801S
- it has 1 digital output
- The sensitivity of TTL output can be adjusted by the on-board potentiometer, you can also read the digital output with any ADC to get the vibration condition.
The 801S shock and vibration sensor, by itself, changes its resistance when subjected to vibrations. The resistance changes are so extreme that the 801S is like a switch. The datasheet claims that this gold plated device can withstand 60 million shocks. As with most resistance-varying devices, the 801S is connected in a voltage divider circuit to get a voltage output.
- Micro-Shock detecting
- 60,000,000 times shock guarantee (special gold alloy plated)
- Has a signal output instruction
- Digital output signal
- The output valid signal is high, the light goes out
- The sensitivity is adjustable (fine-tuning)
- The wide detection range of vibration, no direction
- With mounting holes, firmware installation is flexible and convenient.
801S Vibration Sensor Tutorial
Package Includes :
1 x 801S Vibration Shock Sensor Module
jeet manojit (verified owner) –
Fast delivery. Working well. But the chip welding is not neat. Expected better compared to price.
jeet manojit –