The new 862 Series chassis mount terminal block was developed specifically to minimize wiring costs, while accommodating requirements for easy
mounting, multiple connection points, marking, and handling
Note: Actual product may vary from image in terms of design.
- The new 862 Series allows the connection of up to four conductors from wire size 20 to 12 AWG. Due to the multiple connection points per pole,
different wire sizes can be used within the same terminal block position.
- The CAGE CLAMP®S termination technology allows solid conductors, stranded conductors with ferrules, or ultrasonically bonded conductors to
be easily connected by simply pushing the conductor into the contact.
- An integrated push button, with molded-in slots, accommodates fast and easy wiring of all conductor types – either by hand, or with a slotted tip/phillips screwdriver.
- Convenient automatic grounding contact available as an option (see page 3 for illustration).
- Snap-in mounting feet for fast assembly (see back page for illustration).
- Flexible marking options with standard marking (pre-marked), marker strip, or custom marked per your specifications with large quantity orders.
- Built-in test points simplify testing with 2 mm / 0.079 in diameter test plug.
- No. of Rows: 2 Row
- No. of Positions: 5Ways
- Wire Size AWG Min: 20AWG
- Wire Size AWG Max: 12AWG
- Rated Current: 32A
- Rated Voltage: 500V
- Product Range: 862 Series
1 x 862-0505/RN01-0000-Terminal Block
Be the first to review “862-0505/RN01-0000-Terminal Block”