The Unmanned Telemetry Kit is compatible with Ardupilot or Pixhawk-based systems and allows you to easily add a two-way telemetry connection between your drone and ground station. This product comes with our full support and warranty as we are confident in the functionality and reliability of this item.
The full features and specifications are listed below but the main features are that both air and ground modules are now interchangeable, and each is with a USB connector and a DF13 connector. Please note that to connect to Pixhawk, it is a good idea to also purchase a 6-pos to 6-pos cable as this is easier and better than using the cable included.
The wiring is complete, and the independent housing is added. It is safer and more beautiful. The data transmission is more stable. It does not distinguish between the ground end and the air end. The two pieces are exactly the same, all with USB, and 6pin serial port dual TTL design, don’t need to use any tools, users can upgrade firmware by themselves.
- This telemetry only could use with APM compatible control board.
- As we have some variations in the color of the connecting cable, we will be shipping it randomly to our customers.
- Small size and lightweight
- CP2102 high-quality USB to TTL chips
- Support MWC / APM / PX4 / Pixhawk other open-source flight control
- MAVLink Framework Agreement
- Open Source Firmware Frequency-hopping spread spectrum (FHSS)
- 2-way full-duplex communication adaptive TDM
- Up to 25% can be corrected bit errors
- Based on Si1000 and Si4432 wireless microcontroller modules.