A set of EasyMech 152mm Aluminium Mecanum wheels (Bearing type rollers) package contain Two Left and Two Right side wheels which allow a robot to achieve omnidirectional movement while supporting large weights. The 6″(152mm) Mecanum wheel utilize 15 rollers positioned between 2 plates.
The wheel is connected to its own, independent motor and driven independently. Every wheel includes a series of rollers attached to its circumference, these rollers having an axis of rotation at 45° to the plane parallel to the axis of rotation of the wheel.
Mecanum wheel using a standard chassis shape and powering each wheel with a different motor, which can be capable of moving in any direction, no need to change the directions the wheels spin. This design enables the wheel to propel your robot forward, backward and directly sideways.
EasyMech Wheels are Robu.in‘s new branded wheels.
Compatible couplings :
- EasyMech Motor-Coupling-hub-6mm-internal-dia-id
- EasyMech motor-coupling-hub-8mm-internal-dia-id
- EasyMech motor-coupling-hub-10mm-internal-dia-id
- EasyMech Anti-slip-motor-coupling-6mm-internal-dia-id
- Easymech Anti-slip-motor-coupling-8mm-internal-dia-id
- EasyMech Anti-slip motor-coupling-10mm-internal-dia-id
Package Includes :
2 x EasyMech 152mm Aluminium Mecanum wheels (Bearing type roller) LEFT
2 x EasyMech 152mm Aluminium Mecanum wheels (Bearing type roller) RIGHT
3 x M5×65 Allen Bolts for coupling/Wheel(i.e. total 12 bolts)