Designing for industrial communication use, A205-E provides RS232 RS485, and CAN interfaces, high-speed PCIe M.2 Key M(SSD). It also provides a rich set of I/Os including a micoSD card slot, HDMI, dual Gigabit Ethernet, 4x USB 3, USB2.0 Type C, SPI, I2C, GPIO, and Fan for different application needs. The board supports operate in the temperature range from -25°C to 80°C.
With various I/O functions, A205-E is the ideal cost-effective choice for designing an IoT embedded system with an NVIDIA Jetson module in industrial automation, robotics, and intelligent video analytics applications across the industry of the smart city, manufacturing, and healthcare.
- High-speed interfaces such as dual Gigabit Ethernet and four USB 3 enable connecting high-speed devices, and cameras. There is also a MIPI connector compatible with MIPI CSI and GMSL.
- With M.2 Key M and an onboard microSD card slot, you can extend sufficient storage for local processing.
- Additional isolated I/Os let the devices send a signal to the camera or PLC device to enable M2M communications.
Note: For more technical details go through Datasheet in the attachment section
- Cost-effective industrial purpose carrier board: Industrial interfaces and rich I/Os will save costs for both prototyping and deployment.
- Work with advanced embedded system: fully support NVIDIA Jetson Nano/Xavier NX/TX2 NX module with up to 21 TOPs AI performances.
- Industrial connectivity: 1x CAN, 1x RS232, and 1x RS485
- Various set of I/Os: 4x USB Type A, 1xUSB2.0 Type C, 1xSPI, 2x I2C, 1x MicroSD card slot, M.2 Key M(SSD), 1xFan(5V PWM), 2xLED State.
- Certifications: CE, FCC, RoHS
1 x A205E carrier board
1 x Power adapter 19V 4.74A（Without Power cord ）