ACS758LCB-050B Hall-Effect-Based Linear Current Sensor IC provides economical and precise solutions for AC or DC current sensing. Typical applications include motor control, load detection and management, power supply and DC-to-DC converter control, inverter control, and overcurrent fault detection.
- Integrated shield greatly reduces capacitive coupling from the current conductor to die due to high dV/dt signals, and prevents offset drift in high-side, high-voltage applications.
- Total output error improvement through gain and offset trim over temperature.
- Small package size, with easy mounting capability.
- Monolithic Hall IC for high reliability.
- Output voltage proportional to AC or DC currents.
- Factory-trimmed for accuracy.
- Extremely stable output offset voltage.
- Nearly zero magnetic hystereses.
1 x ACS758LCB-050B Hall-Effect-Based Linear Current Sensor IC