Have your next project be controlled by your muscles with this pack of Muscle Sensor Surface EMG Electrodes! Pair the electrodes with the MyoWare Muscle Sensor and a microcontroller (ie. Arduino, or anything else with analog input reading ability) to create a DIY low-cost version of an EMG or an electromyograph!
This is for hobbyist use only.
Electromyography is an electrodiagnostic medicine technique for evaluating and recording the electrical activity produced by skeletal muscles. Use these sensors in prosthetics, robotics, and so much more!
The H124SG Covidien electrode type has a pre-gelled adhesive side with non-irritating gel, especially developed to prevent allergic reactions. The foam electrode is latex free and therefore suitable for every skin type.
The snap-on connector can easily be pushed on or removed from the electrode lead on the MyoWare. Therefore you have optimal user friendliness as you dispose this electrode after every session! No more greasy electrodes as the H124SG will cover the surface of the electrode. This also extends the life of your electrodes.
Note: My Ware Muscle Sensor and microcontroller not included
- Good electrical characteristics
- Different base materials, sizes, and connections
- Monitoring electrode with foam tape and radiolucent stud.
- ECG Electrode with convenient abrader.
- ECG Electrode for monitoring applications requiring high adhesion.
- Adhesive foam tape backing and proprietary sticky gel ensure excellent skin contact.
- Remains fresh for 30 days out of the bag.
- High-performance adhesive offers instant adhesion and up to five-day wear with excellent patient skin care and comfort.
- Stabile derivative
- Optimized for various applications
1 x Adafruit Accessories Muscle Sensor Surface EMG Electrodes – H124SG Covidien – Pack of 6