The ESP32-S3 has arrived in Feather format – and what a great way to get started with this powerful new chip from Espressif! With dual 240 MHz cores, WiFi and BLE support, and native USB, this Feather is great for powering your IoT projects.
That’s right – it’s the new Adafruit ESP32-S3 Feather! With native USB and 8 MB flash, this board will let you upgrade your existing ESP32 projects. If you want some PSRAM for big memory buffers, check out the 4MB Flash / 2MB PSRAM version here!
Native USB means it can act like a keyboard or a disk drive, and no external USB-to-Serial converter required. WiFi and BLE mean it’s awesome for IoT projects. And Feather means it works with the large community of Feather Wings for expandability
Note: for more technical details go through datasheet in the attachment section
- ESP32-S3 Dual Core 240MHz Tensilica processor
- Mini module has FCC/CE certification and comes with 8 MByte of Flash, no PSRAM
- Power options – USB type C or Lipoly battery
- Built-in battery charging when powered over USB-C
- LiPoly battery monitor – MAX17048 chip actively monitors your battery for voltage and state of charge / percentage reporting over I2C
- Some useful link
1 x Adafruit ESP32-S3 Feather with STEMMA QT / Qwiic – 8MB Flash No PSRAM