The ADC0804LCN is an 8bit microprocessor compatible Analogue to Digital Converter (ADC) in 20 pin DIP package. This ADC uses a differential potentiometric ladder and it is designed to allow operation with NSC800 and INS8080A derivative control bus with tristate output latches directly driving data bus. The ADC0804LCN appears like memory locations or I/O ports to the microprocessor and no interfacing logic is needed. Differential analogue voltage inputs allow increasing common mode rejection and offsetting analogue zero input voltage value. In addition, the voltage reference input can be adjusted to allow encoding of smaller analogue voltage span to the full 8bit resolution.
Note: Image may vary from actual product in terms of Manufacturer/Brand name according to the availability.
- Supply voltage range from 4.5V to 6.3V
- Sampling rate is 9.708KSPS
- Compatible with 8080 microprocessor derivatives, no interfacing logic needed
- Differential analogue voltage inputs
- Logic inputs and outputs meet both MOS and TTL voltage level specifications
- Works with 2.5V (LM336) voltage reference
- On-chip clock generator
- Operating temperature range -40°C to 85°C
- No zero adjust required
- Easy interface to all microprocessors and operates as a standalone device
- Applications: Signal Processing
1 x ADC0804LCN PDIP-20 Analog to Digital Converter-ADC
15 Days Warranty
This item is covered with a standard warranty of 15 days from the time of delivery against manufacturing defects only. This warranty is given for the benefit of Robu customers from any kind of manufacturing defects. Reimbursement or replacement will be done against manufacturing defects.
What voids warranty:
If the product is subject to misuse, tampering, static discharge, accident, water or fire damage, use of chemicals & soldered or altered in any way.