ADP2100 is a digital differential pressure sensor with an internal thermal sensor element that measures the gas differential pressure. The sensor can measure the differential pressure of air, nitrogen, and oxygen with no drift and high precision. It measures differential pressure range from -500 to +500Pa and also has excellent accuracy even at low differential pressures.
ADP2000 has digital I2C signal output, it can easily connect and communicate with a microprocessor.
ADP2100 is designed for high precision measurement of differential pressure, with update time as fast as 10ms, ADP2100 can respond quickly to differential pressure changes of air, nitrogen, and oxygen.
- Excellent repeatability, no drift
- Built-in temperature compensation
- High reliability and long-term stability
- High signal-to-noise ratio
- Built-in MCU with high processing power
- Small size, Low weight
- Short response times and fast measurement speeds
1 x ADP2100 Differential pressure sensor
Be the first to review “ADP2100 Differential pressure sensor”