The ADXL345 LGA-14 3-axis Accelerometer is a small, thin, ultralow power, 3-axis accelerometer with high resolution (13-bit) measurement at up to ±16 g. Digital output data is formatted as 16-bit twos complement and is accessible through either an SPI (3- or 4-wire) or I2C digital interface. The ADXL345 is well suited for mobile device applications. It measures the static acceleration of gravity in tilt-sensing applications, as well as dynamic acceleration resulting from motion or shock. Its high resolution (3.9 mg/LSB) enables measurement of inclination changes less than 1.0°.
Note: Image may vary from actual product in terms of Manufacturer/Brand name according to the availability.
- Power consumption scales automatically with bandwidth
- User-selectable resolution
- Patent pending, embedded memory management system with FIFO technology minimises host processor load
- Single tap/double tap detection
- Activity/inactivity monitoring
- Free-fall detection
- SPI (3- and 4-wire) and I2C digital interfaces
- Flexible interrupt modes map able to either interrupt pin
- Measurement ranges selectable via serial command
- 10,000 g shock survival
- Bandwidth selectable via serial command
- Applications: Consumer Electronics, Sensing & Instrumentation, Medical, Industrial
1 x ADXL345 LGA-14 3-axis Accelerometer
15 Days Warranty Against Sealed Product
This item is covered with a standard warranty of 15 days from the time of delivery against manufacturing defects only. This warranty is given for the benefit of Robu customers from any kind of manufacturing defect. Reimbursement or replacement will be done against manufacturing defects.
What voids the warranty:
If the product is subject to misuse, tampering, static discharge, accident, water or fire damage, use of chemicals & soldered or altered in any way.
Warranty Against Sealed Product:
This product comes with manufacturer seal so, warranty Policy shall cover only those issues pertaining to the manufacturing defects in the product. In any other case, No return will be accepted if the seal is broken.