The ADXL345 LGA-14 3-axis Accelerometer is a small, thin, ultralow power, 3-axis accelerometer with high resolution (13-bit) measurement at up to ±16 g. Digital output data is formatted as 16-bit twos complement and is accessible through either an SPI (3- or 4-wire) or I2C digital interface. The ADXL345 is well suited for mobile device applications. It measures the static acceleration of gravity in tilt-sensing applications, as well as dynamic acceleration resulting from motion or shock. Its high resolution (3.9 mg/LSB) enables measurement of inclination changes less than 1.0°.
Note: Image may vary from actual product in terms of Manufacturer/Brand name according to the availability.
- Power consumption scales automatically with bandwidth
- User-selectable resolution
- Patent pending, embedded memory management system with FIFO technology minimises host processor load
- Single tap/double tap detection
- Activity/inactivity monitoring
- Free-fall detection
- SPI (3- and 4-wire) and I2C digital interfaces
- Flexible interrupt modes map able to either interrupt pin
- Measurement ranges selectable via serial command
- 10,000 g shock survival
- Bandwidth selectable via serial command
- Applications: Consumer Electronics, Sensing & Instrumentation, Medical, Industrial
1 x ADXL345 LGA-14 3-axis Accelerometer