Ai Thinker ESP32-C3M WiFi Module from ESP32-C3 series modules. The chip ESP32-C3 is equipped with a 32-bit RISC-V single-core processor with a working frequency of up to 160 MHz. It supports secondary development without the use of other microcontrollers or processors. It is a highly integrated low-power Wi-Fi plus Bluetooth system-on-chip (SoC), designed for various applications such as the Internet of Things (IoT), mobile devices, wearable electronic devices, and smart homes. The module supports Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11b/g/n protocol and BLE 5.0 protocol stack, and only supports 2.4G frequency band, not 5G frequency band.
The chip has a built-in 400 KB SRAM, 384 KB ROM, 8KB RTC SRAM, a built-in 4MB Flash, and also supports external Flash. The chip supports a variety of low power consumption working states, which can meet the power consumption requirements of various application scenarios. The chip’s unique features such as fine clock gating function, dynamic voltage clock frequency adjustment function, and RF output power adjustable function can achieve the best balance between communication distance, communication rate, and power consumption. The module provides a wealth of peripheral interfaces, including UART, PWM, SPI, I2S, I2C, ADC.
The module supports low-power Bluetooth: Bluetooth5, Bluetooth mesh, Bluetooth rate support: 125Kbps, 500Kbps, 1Mbps, 2Mbps. Support broadcast extension, multi-broadcasting, channel selection.
Specifications and Features:
- Complete Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n，1T1R mode data rate up to 150Mbps
- Support BLE5.0 and rate support：125Kbps，500Kbps，1Mbps,2Mbps
- 32-bit RISC-V single-core processor, supports a clock frequency of up to 160 MHz, with 400 KB SRAM，384 KB
- ROM，8KB RTC SRAM
- Support UART/PWM/GPIO/ADC/I2C/I2S interface, temperature sensor, pulse counter
- SMD-22 package
- Support multiple sleep modes, deep sleep electric current is less than 5uA
- UART rate up to 5Mbps
- Support STA/AP/STA+AP mode and mix mode
- Support Smart Config (APP)/AirKiss (WeChat) of Android and IOS One-click network
- Support UART port local upgrade and remote firmware upgrade (FOTA)
- General AT commands can be better understand
- Support secondary development, integrated Linux development environment
- About Flash configuration
- Acquiesce in using the built-in 4MByte Flash.
Note: For more details about the product, go through the datasheet in the attachment
1 x Ai Thinker ESP32-C3M WiFi Module