Anxinke LoRa series modules (Ra-01S) are designed and developed by AnxinkeTechnology. This module is used for ultra-long-distance spread-spectrum communication. Its radio chip SX1268 mainly uses LoRa remote mode for ultra-long-distance spread-spectrum communication. It has strong anti-interference and can minimize current consumption. With SEMTECH’s LoRa patented modulation technology, SX1268 has a high sensitivity of over -148dBm, a power output of +22dBm, a long transmission distance, and high reliability.
At the same time, compared to traditional modulation technology, LoRa modulation technology also has obvious advantages in anti-blocking and selection, which solves the problem of distance, anti-interference, and power consumption that traditional design solutions cannot simultaneously take into account. Application areas are used in automatic meter reading, home building automation, security systems, and remote irrigation systems.
- LoRa modem
- Support FSK, GFSK, MSK, GMSK, LoRa, and OOK modulation methods Support frequency band 410MHz~525MHz
- Working voltage is 3.3V, maximum output is +22dBm, maximumworkingcurrent is140mA
- Low power consumption characteristics in receiving state, the minimum receiving current is 4.5 mA, standby current is 1.6mA
- High sensitivity: as low as -140dBm
- Small volume dual row stamp hole patch package
- The module adopts SPI interface, half-duplex communication, with CRC, upto256-byte packet engine
1 x Ai-Thinker LoRa Ra-01S