In order to do this, parts must be washed to remove sticky, excess resin from the surface. Failing to properly wash parts will leave the parts sticky and unseemly, so post-processing is vital to successful 3D printing
As the name suggests, the wash and cure station has the ability to wash and cure your prints, with a button that switches it between the two modes, then there is a rotary encoder for setting the timer function
Do you have to cure 3D prints Curing is compulsory for biocompatible 3D materials but it is not compulsory for Standard Resins. However, curing will still improve the stability and strength of your standard resin 3D prints. You have to cure 3D prints for them to be more stable, stronger, and more durable
- Large Model Cleaning
- 10.1 inch large size
- 360° no dead band full curing
- Large rotation at speed powerful cleaning
- 24pcs waveband UV lamp Beads
- 360° magnetic Rotating platform
- Speed time/setting
- Interactive interface
1 x All in one Washing & Curing Creality – UW-02 Machine
- For technical assistance, contact Creality after-sales at Phone: +86 755 3396 5666 or email at [email protected]
- You can also chat online at http://www.creality.com
- For return, refund, and any other queries you can directly contact us at [email protected]
1 Year Creality Warranty
This item is covered with a CREALITY warranty of 1 year from the time of delivery against manufacturing defects only. This is a quality product from the original manufacturer. Only manufacturing defects are covered under this warranty. Reimbursement or replacement will be done against manufacturing defects.
How to Claim Warranty:
- All Creality Product comes with 1 Year of warranty on printers and 6 months on spare parts.
- For any Manufacturing defects, You can directly contact the after-sales team of Creality ( Contacts is also mentioned in the User Manual)
- For claiming a warranty you need to fill the RMA format which you will get in an attachments Section
- After a successful claim, Creality will provide you with the products through Robu
What voids the warranty:
If the product is subject to misuse, tampering, static discharge, accident, water or fire damage, use of chemicals & soldered or altered in any way.