This is an all-new development board based on EP4CE10 FPGA. The ALTERA Cyclone IV EP4CE10 FPGA Development Board extends the cyclone FPGA series leadership in providing the market’s lowest cost, lowest power FPGAs, now with a transceiver variant. Cyclone IV devices are targeted to high-volume, cost-sensitive applications, enabling system designers to meet increasing bandwidth requirements while lowering costs.
Providing power and cost savings without sacrificing performance, along with a low-cost integrated transceiver option, Cyclone IV devices are ideal for low-cost, small-form-factor applications in the wireless, wireline, broadcast, industrial, consumer, and communications industries.
- Low Cost and Low Power FPGA Fabric
- Up-to 150K Logic Elements
- Up-to 6.3MB of Embedded Memory
- Up to 360 18 × 18 Multipliers for DSP Processing Intensive Applications
- Protocol Bridging Applications for Under 1.5 W Total Power