These are also called Elastomer Couplings because they are equipped with plastic or rubber material between the pair of aluminium jaws. Elastomeric types of couplings are capable of providing shock absorption. Minimum backlash is another great advantage of this Aluminum OD:25mm L:30mm Flexible Spider Shaft Coupling Bore: 5x10mm. This Flexible coupling with the outer diameter of 25mm and the length of 30mm is machined aluminium coupling. They consist of a pair of jaw hubs that mate with elastomeric spiders.
The screws that clamp the shafts will be tightened, but not too much. These types of clamping couplings will not damage the shafts. It offers a very easy connection and disconnection. They are useful in reducing the angular and axial misalignment. The main attraction of this Aluminum OD:25mm L:30mm Flexible Spider Shaft Coupling Bore: 5x10mm is its vibration damping ability.
One important thing to consider is all elastomers will break down over time. Avoid using elastomeric couplings in environments that will expose it to high temperatures or UV light because operating in these environments will reduce the coupling’s lifecycle considerably.
Some of the important features of flexible shaft coupling are,
- A coupling is a device which transmits power and torque. Couplings do not normally allow disconnection of shafts during operation. However, there are torque limiting couplings which can slip or disconnect when some torque limit exceeds.
- By careful selection, installation and maintenance of couplings, substantial savings are possible in reduced maintenance costs and downtime.
- It can protect the driving and driven shaft members against harmful effects because of misalignment of the shafts, sudden shock loads, shaft expansion or vibrations etc.
First bore diameter is 8mm and the second bore diameter is also of 8mm.
Note: We also provide EasyMech Couplings which are Robu.in‘s new branded coupling, don’t forget to check for future use.
- Corrosion resistance and High Durability
- The structure is simple which makes it easy to install
- Torsional stiffness: Zero backlash
- Low moment of inertia offering constant velocity
Package Includes :
1 x Aluminum OD:25mm L:30mm Flexible Spider Shaft Coupling Bore: 8x8mm
Lead Tec –
highly accurate and solved the purpose.
Lead Tec –
Subhash Sachan (verified owner) –
I’m using this Coupler in-between Motor Shaft and gear mechanism , Great help in vibration & Sound !!! .
Subhash Sachan –