Cable Float Switch is a control device for automatic On/Off pumps, motors, and magnetic valves. It is also an alarm device at certain pre-determined surface levels. It is suitable for use in non-flammable liquids at 250 volts. In potentially explosive atmospheres (e.g. oil tanks) the Switch can be used in conjunction with (Ex) I-isolator switch units. Due to its large float casing, the float Switch has a buoyancy that guarantees smooth, trouble-free operation under all conditions. The switch has a double chamber and a final remolding finish to make it absolutely hermetic.
Note: images shown may vary from the actual product in terms of color according to availability from the supplier
- It can test the pressure of the liquid.
- The float switch is a switch that regulates fluid level in the tank or well etc
- The float switch is resistant to water(sewage water) it is relatively capable of being used for oil, most acids, and alkalis
- The float switch is not explosion-proof.
- Input Voltage (V): 10(8A) 250V ~ 10(4A) 380V
- Wire Length(mm): 10m
- working Pressure: 0.1MPa
- Operating Temperature (°C): 0~75℃
- Electrical life: 1 x 100 000 times
- Mechanical life: 5 x 100 000 times
- Material: Plastic
- Rectangle Box: 103x78x45 mm
- Cylinder: 61x55mm
1 x Square 5M Float Switch For Industry Pump Tank Sensor
Be the first to review “Anti-corrosion Square 5M Float Switch For Industry Pump Tank Sensor”