In order to meet the new demands of the lens to work with Raspberry Pi High-Quality Camera, Arducam selected and tested a wide range of M12-mount lenses from long focus to wide angle for shooting on your Rpi HQ cameras. It’s now much easier for you to get the best lens you’ll need, and we will keep the lens list growing in the near future.
- The Arducam 120 Degree Wide Angle Lens is designed to work with the Raspberry Pi High-Quality Camera.
- It features a 1/2.3 inch M12 lens, which is capable of capturing high-quality images with great detail.
- The wide-angle lens offers a field of view of 120 degrees, which is perfect for capturing larger scenes.
- The lens adapter included with the Arducam allows for easy installation and removal of the lens from the Raspberry Pi camera.
- The lens is made from high-quality materials and is built to last, ensuring that you get the best possible results every time you use it.
- Model No: M23325H12
- Optical Format: 1/2.3”
- Focal Length: 3.25mm
- Aperture: F2.2
- Field of View (D/H/V): 150°/120°/83°
- Mount: M12 mount
- Back Focal Length: 4.1mm
- MOD: 0.3m
- Weight: 5g
- Compatible lens holder: 12mm height (have 2/3 space, the lens is relatively stable, not loose); 8.5mm height (have 1/3 space, the lens is relatively stable, Slightly loose); 6mm length (Almost completely spun out, can not fix, easy to fall off).
1 x 1/2.3″ M12 120-degree Camera Lens
1 x M12 lens adapter
Be the first to review “Arducam 120 Degree Wide Angle 1/2.3inch M12 Lens with Lens Adapter for Raspberry Pi High Quality Camera”