This is a Arducam 18MP AR1820HS camera module for Raspberry Pi Pivariety.
Arducam Pivariety is a Raspberry Pi camera solution to take the advantage of using its hardware ISP functions. Using Arducam Pivariety camera modules, users can get better performance and a wider variety of camera, and lens options. For a long time, Raspberry Pi users are limited to using the closed-source official supported camera driver and camera modules (V1/V2/HQ). Now Arducam made it possible to provide a well-tuned ISP for Pivariety camera modules with Auto Exposure, Auto White Balance, Lens Shading Correction, etc.
- First you need to do Hardware setup. You need to make the connections as shown in the link . For Software setup, you can go to the same link.
- If you want to access and program the pivariety camera through the Command Line, Python, OpenCV and GStreamer, please follow the link.
Note: If you face any problem while installing the driver then there are few ways to install it. To do that follow the procedure given in the link.
- Digital video cameras
- Digital still cameras
- Industrial camera
- Medical camera
- Microscopy camera
- UAV camera
- 18MP AR1820HS color sensor, up to 4986 x 3684@6fps.
- Auto Exposure, Auto White Balance.
- Gstreamer support.
- Upcoming V4L2 support(Although the V4L2 interface is supported, only RAW format images can be obtained, without ISP support).
- Compatible with all libcamera-based apps maintained by the RPi foundation.
1 x Arducam 18MP AR1820HS ISP Camera Module
1 x 200mm 15pin 1.0mm FPC cable
1 x acrylic case kit with assembly accessories