Arducam Pivariety is a Raspberry Pi camera solution to take the advantage of using its hardware ISP functions. Using Arducam Pivariety camera modules, users can get better performance and a wider variety of camera, and lens options. For a long time, Raspberry Pi users are limited to using the closed-source official supported camera driver and camera modules (V1/V2/HQ). Now Arducam made it possible to provide a well-tuned ISP for Pivariety camera modules with Auto Exposure, Auto White Balance, Lens Shading Correction, etc.
What is Pivariety?
- First you need to do Hardware setup. You need to make the connections as shown in the link . For Software setup, you can go to the same link.
- If you want to access and program the pivariety camera through the Command Line, Python, OpenCV and GStreamer, please follow the link .
Note: If you face any problem while installing the driver then there are few ways to install it. To do that follow the procedure given in the link .
- Digital video cameras
- Digital still cameras
- Industrial camera
- Medical camera
- Microscopy camera
- UAV camera
- 18MP AR1820HS color sensor, up to 4986 x [email protected]
- Auto Exposure, Auto White Balance.
- Gstreamer support.
- Upcoming V4L2 support(Although the V4L2 interface is supported, only RAW format images can be obtained, without ISP support).
- Compatible with all libcamera-based apps maintained by the RPi foundation.
- Sensor Type: 18MP AR1820HS
- Pixel Size: 1.25um x 1.25um
- Optical Size: 1/2.3”
- Active Pixels: 4912 H x 3684 V
- Lens Spec: Focal length: 3.9mm, F.NO: 2.8, FOV: 75° (H)
- IR Sensitivity: Integral IR filter, visible light only
- Video Frame Rate: H.264 Max. [email protected] x 1080
- Sensor Frame Rate: 4986 x [email protected] 2432 x [email protected] 1920 x [email protected] 1216 x [email protected]
- ISP Frame Rate: 4986 x [email protected] 2432 x [email protected] 1920 x [email protected] 1216 x [email protected]
- Sensor Output Format: RAW10
- ISP Output Format: Output image format of JPG, YUV420, RAW, DNG; output video format of MJPEG, H.264
- Interface Type: 2-Lane MIPI
- Board Size: 40x40mm
1 x Arducam 18MP AR1820HS ISP Camera Module
1 x 200mm 15pin 1.0mm FPC cable
1 x 73mm 15pin 1.0mm to 22pin 0.5mm pitch FPC cable
1 x acrylic case kit with assembly accessories
Be the first to review “Arducam 18MP AR1820HS camera module for Raspberry Pi Pivariety”