This Arducam 5MP OV5647 NoIR camera comes with a motorized IR cut filter and an M12 Mount. The camera module comes preinstalled with an LS-1820 Lens. This camera module is compatible with Raspberry Pi 4/3B+/3. The camera module connects with the raspberry pi via a 15 pin flat ribbon cable. When the camera surroundings change from day to night the built-in motorized IR cut filter changes the camera from day camera to night camera.
Note: The Raspberry Pi shown in the image is not included with the product you have to purchase it separately.
- Home security
- Robot cameras
- Wildlife cameras
- Raspberry Pi HD Camera
- High-Definition video camera for Raspberry Pi Model A or B, B+, Pi2B, Pi3B.
- Omnivision 5647 sensors in a fixed-focus module with replaceable Lense
- Lens holder: M12x0.5 or CS-Mount
- 5MPixel sensor
- Still picture resolution: 2592 x 1944
- Max video resolution: 1080p
- Max frame rate: 30fps
- Size: 36 x 36 mm
- Connection by a flat ribbon cable to 15-pin MIPI Camera Serial Interface (CSI) connector S5 on Raspberry Pi computer board
- IR Sensitive: onboard Motorized IR cut filter, support both visible and night vision
1 x Arducam 5MP OV5647 NoIR Motorized IR-cut filter M12 Mount LS-1820 Lens Camera Module for Raspberry Pi