In order to meet the increasing need for Raspberry Pi-compatible camera modules. The Arducam team now released another add-on camera module for Raspberry Pi series boards which is fully compatible with the official one.
The board itself is tiny, at around 300mm x 16mm. The neck width of the camera module is 6mm, this highlight making it perfect for the endoscope, surveillance or other applications where size and image quality are important.
Note: Raspberry Pi shown in the image is not included with the product you have to purchase it separately.
To use this camera, please follow this tutorial for hardware and software setup.
- Cellular phones
- Other battery-powered products
- High-Definition video camera for Raspberry Pi Model A/B/B+ and Raspberry Pi 2 5MPixel NOIR sensor with Omnivision OV5647 sensor in a fixed-focus lens
- Without Integral IR filter
- The angle of View: 54 x 41 degrees
- Field of View: 2.0 x 1.33 m at 2 m
- Full-frame SLR lens equivalent: 35 mm
- Fixed Focus: 1 m to infinity
- Still picture resolution: 2592 x 1944
- Max video resolution: 1080p
- Max frame rate: 30fps
- Size: 300 x 16 mm flex cable, neck wide is 6mm
1 x Arducam 5MP OV5647 NoIR Camera Module for Raspberry Pi