In order to meet the increasing need for Raspberry Pi compatible camera modules. The Arducam team now released another add-on spy camera module for Raspberry Pi series boards which is fully compatible with the official one.
The board itself is tiny, at around 300mm x 16mm. The neck width of the camera module is 6mm, this highlight making it perfect for the endoscope, spy surveillance or other applications where size and image quality are important.
Note: Raspberry Pi shown in the image is not included with the product you have to purchase it seperately.
- Cellular phones
- Other battery-powered products
- High-Definition video camera for Raspberry Pi Model A/B/B+ and Raspberry Pi 2 5MPixel NOIR sensor with Omnivision OV5647 sensor in a fixed-focus lens
- Without Integral IR filter
- The angle of View: 54 x 41 degrees
- Field of View: 2.0 x 1.33 m at 2 m
- Full-frame SLR lens equivalent: 35 mm
- Fixed Focus: 1 m to infinity
- Still picture resolution: 2592 x 1944
- Max video resolution: 1080p
- Max frame rate: 30fps
- Size: 300 x 16 mm flex cable, neck wide is 6mm
1 x Arducam 5MP OV5647 NoIR Spy Camera Module for Raspberry Pi