This Arducam Camera is mainly designed for Nvidia Jetson Nano and Compute Module, in order to extend the small camera module with a much longer distance and fit into space-constrained environments, it also can be used on other hardware like ARM, DSP, FPGA, etc.
Note: The camera can be used on compute module CM3, CM3+, and NOT compatible with Raspberry Pi 3B/B+.
- To use this camera, please follow this tutorial for hardware setup. Please see the video given in the link.
- After hardware setup, please follow this tutorial for driver installation.
- After driver installation, please follow this tutorial for testing the camera.
- Sony 8MP IMX219 Sensor
- Optical Format: 1/4 inch
- EFL: 3.04mm
- F.NO: 2.0
- Focus Type: Fixed Focus
- View Angle: 62.2 (Diagonal)
- Interface: MIPI CSI-2 2-lane
- IR Sensitivity: Visible light, Integral IR Filter
- Cable length: 300mm
- Cable width: 9mm
- Cable thickness: 0.1mm
- With Electromagnetic shielding
1 x Arducam IMX219 8MP Camera