A CSI-to-HDMI adapter set for you to break the length limitations of the MIPI CSI-2 interface and put your Pi cameras up to 3~5 meters away from an RPI.
The kit works out of the box with any of the following cameras:
Official camera module V1/V2/V3/HQ
Arducam OV5647/IMX219/IMX477 Series
Arducam 16MP Series
Arducam 64MP Series
Arducam Jetson Camera Series
No extra software/configuration is needed.
- Support NVIDIA Jetson and Raspberry Pi 4B, Pi 3B+, Pi 3B, Pi 2, Model A/B/B+, Pi Zero
- Supported for Raspberry Pi Camera Module 3(12MP IMX708), Raspberry Pi HQ Camera (12MP IMX477),
- Raspberry Pi camera V1 (5MP OV5647) and raspberry pi camera V2 (8MP IMX219)
- No extra software/configuration is needed.
- HDMI cables can be up to 3~5 meters.
- Reserved microphone and headphone jack for audio or GPIO signals
- Three additional solder pads are available (same signals as a headphone jack)
- Reliability: Way more durable than FPC cables when it is folded or twisted or under negative environmental factors such as moisture, humidity, and temperature changes.
- Size: 27.63 x 25.00mm
2 x Arducam CSI to HDMI Cable Extension Module
2 x 60mm 15pin FPC cable
4 x Sets M2 screw
Be the first to review “Arducam CSI to HDMI Cable Extension Module with 15pin 60mm FPC Cable for Raspberry Pi Camera V3/V1/V2/HQ (Pack of 2, 1 Set)”