This CSI to USB adapter board aims to break the limits of applications of Raspberry Pi IMX477 High Quality camera and Arducam IMX477 camera series. Just connect this adapter with the camera board to PC computer, laptop, Android device, Raspberry Pi or Jetsons via USB port and it can work as a webcam.
No longer be anxious about installing the driver! It makes your 12.3MP IMX477 High Quality Camera UVC-compliant, the native UVC drivers of Windows, Linux and Mac shall be compatible with them so that it does not require extra drivers to be installed.
This adapter can work with 12.3MP Raspberry Pi Official High Quality Camera and Arducam IMX477 Camera Series, highly recommended for a home video surveillance system, monitoring 3D Printer, and other vision applications demand IMX477 camera.
- Supports Raspberry Pi Official High Quality camera and Arducam IMX477 HQ camera series.
- Data Format: MJPG
- Frame Rate: [email protected]×3040; [email protected]×2160; [email protected]×1944/2560×1440; [email protected]; [email protected]
- Auto Controlled Features: Saturation, Contrast, Acutance, White balance, Exposure.
- System Compatibility: Win7/8/10, Linux, Mac and Android with UVC
- Signal Input: 22 Pin 0.5mm Pitch CSI connector
- Signal Output: 1.5mm Pitch ZH connector ZHR-4
- Voltage Input: DC 5V
- Connecting Port Type: USB2.0
- Working Current: 200mA
- Operating Temp. : -4°F~167°F (-20°C~+75°C)
- Overall Dimension: 38mm x 38mm
- Hole Pitch: Compatible with 34mm x 34mm, 30mm x 30mm, 29mm x 29mm.
- Cable Length: Default 3.3ft(1m)
1 x pcs CSI-UVC adapter board
1 x pcs 3.8cm 22pin to 15pin camera cable for Raspberry Pi Official High Quality Camera
1 x pcs 8cm 22pin to 22pin camera cable for Arducam IMX477 HQ camera series
1 x pcs 1m/3.3ft USB2.0 camera cable
1 x set accessories of standoff, screws, and nuts