Arducam Pivariety is a Raspberry Pi camera solution to take the advantage of using its hardware ISP functions. Pivariety camera modules make users get better performance and a wider variety of camera, and lens options. In other words, Pivariety breakthrough the limitations of the closed-source officially supported camera driver and camera modules (V1/V2/HQ).
Pivariety made it possible to be a well-tuned ISP with Auto Exposure, Auto White Balance, Auto Gain Control, Lens Shading Correction, etc.
This Pivariety AR0234 Color Global Shutter Camera is migrated Raspberry Pi Cameras, which eliminate rolling shutter artifacts to shoot high-speed moving objects in color sharp images.
Augmented and virtual reality
Industrial barcode scanning
Industrial automation, etc.
- Based on AR0234 Color Global Shutter Sensor: 2.3MP AR0234 global shutter color sensor, maximum frame rate up to 60fps.
- Wide Angle: 90 deg (H) wide view angle
- Gstreamer is supported with this camera
- Support libcamera apps for the ISP processing image and official V4L2 apps
- Compatible with all libcamera-based apps maintained by the RPi foundation
- Camera Sensor: Color Global Shutter AR0234
- Pixel Size: 3 μm x 3 μm
- Active Array Size: 1920 x 1200, 2.3MP
- Optical Size: 1/2.6 inch
- IR Sensitive: No IR filter, sensitive to IR
- ISP Output Format Image: JPG, YUV420, RAW, DNG/Video: MJPEG, H.264
- Camera Size: 38mm x 38 mm
- Output Format: RAW10
- Interface Type: 2-Lane MIPI
- Frame Rates: 1920×[email protected]; 1920×[email protected]; 1280×[email protected]
- Effective Focal Length: 3.6mm
- FOV on 1/4” RPi Camera: 120°(D)/90°(H)/75°(V)
- F/NO: 3.0
- Lens Mount: M12
1 x Arducam 2.3MP AR0234 ISP Camera Module
1 x 200mm 15pin 1.0mm FPC cable
1 x acrylic case kit with assembly accessories
Be the first to review “Arducam Full HD Color Global Shutter Camera for Raspberry Pi, 2.3MP AR0234 Wide Angle Pivariety Camera Module”