Arducam IMX219 Wide Angle Camera Module for NVIDIA Jetson Nano, Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4, 3+, 3 is one of the best low-cost cameras in the market. Based on the IMX219 image sensor this camera module can get a resolution of 3280 x 2464 with frame rates up to 120fps at 720P. The camera module is based on the 1/4″ 8MP IMX219 sensor, which gives a sharp image.
Unlike other camera modules, this Arducam IMX219 camera module is equipped with 175° wide-angle M12lens, which provides a much wider field of view compared to the stock lens on the V2 camera. Along with NVIDIA Jetson Nano this camera module can also be used with other hardware like ARM, DSP, FPGA, etc.
- To use this camera, please follow this tutorial for hardware setup.
- After hardware setup, please follow this tutorial for software setup.
- Sony 8MP IMX219 Sensor
- Optical Format: 1/4 inch
- Frame Rate: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
- Data Format: RAW8/RAW10
- EFL: 2.5mm
- F.NO: 2.8
- Focus Type: Fixed Focus
- View Angle: 175(D) x 155(H) x 115(V)
- Interface: MIPI CSI-2 2-lane/4-lane
- IR Sensitivity: Integral IR Filter, visible light only
1 x Arducam IMX219 Wide Angle Camera Module for NVIDIA Jetson Nano, Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4, 3+, 3
1 x 1.0mm pitch 15cm 15 pin FPC cable