Arducam High-Resolutions Autofocus camera is an exclusive camera board that takes what Raspberry Pi V1, V2 and HQ have to oﬀer, and excels in every single aspect.
It takes zero compromise in specs. With a resolution at 16 megapixels (compared to 8MP and 12MP), an autofocus lens, a V2-like form factor and boatloads of improvements, the camera provides a better choice for a whole world of industrial/consumer/etc. applications, it’s compat-ible with any existing Pi models, works with the latest software from the foundation, and leverages the same tuning algorithms used in the oﬃcial camera modules.
The package contains a camera board with a Sony IMX519 sensor and an autofocus lens, an FPC cable, a camera enclosure which also works with the V1 and V2 board, and just like the HQ module, it has an inte-grated tripod mount too.
- To use this camera, please follow this tutorial for hardware setup.
- After hardware setup, please follow this tutorial for software setup.
- Sensor: Sony IMX519 stacked, back-illuminated sensor 16 megapixels 1.22 µm × 1.22 µm pixel size7.103 mm diagonal (Type 1/2.534)
- Output: RAW10/8, COMP8
- Lens: Autofocus; f/1.75;
- EFL: 4.28; FoV: 80°;
- Focus Range: 10 cm ~ infinite
- IR cut Filter: Integrated
- Tripod mount: 1/4”-20
- Enclosure: ABS, also compatible w/ camera module v1 & v2.
- Ribbon Cable Length: 150mm
- Before connecting, you should always power the Raspberry Pi off and remove the power supply first.
- Make sure the cable on the camera board is locked in place.
- Make sure the cable is correctly inserted in the Raspberry Pi board’s MIPI CSI-2 connector.
- Avoid high temperatures.
- Avoid water, moisture, or conductive surfaces while in operation.
- Avoid folding, or straining the flex cable.
- Avoid cross-threading with tripods.
- Gently push/pull the connector to avoid damaging the printed circuit board.
- Avoid moving or handling the printed circuit board excessively while it’s in operation.
- Handle by the edges to avoid damages from electrostatic discharge.
- Where the camera board is stored should be cool and as dry as possible.
- Sudden temperature/humidity changes can cause dampness in the lens and affect the image/video quality.
1 x Arducam IMX519 Autofocus Camera Module
Be the first to review “Arducam IMX519 Autofocus Camera Module for Raspberry Pi and Jetson Nano”