Arducam Mini Module Camera Shield with OV2640 and is a high definition 2MP SPI camera, which reduces the complexity of the camera control interface. It integrates 2MP CMOS image sensor OV2640 and provides miniature size, as well as the easy to use hardware interface and open source code library.
The ArduCAM mini can be used in any platforms like Arduino, Raspberry Pi, Maple, Chip kit, Beaglebone black, as long as they have SPI and I2C interface and can be well mated with standard Arduino boards. ArduCAM mini not only offers the capability to add a camera interface which doesn’t have in some low-cost microcontrollers but also provides the capability to add multiple cameras to a single microcontroller.
- IoT cameras
- Robot cameras
- Wildlife cameras
- Other battery-powered products
- Can be used in MCU, Raspberry Pi, ARM, DSP, FPGA platforms
- 2MP image sensor OV2640
- M12 mount or CS-mount lens holder with changeable lens options
- IR sensitive with proper lens combination
- I2C interface for the sensor configuration
- SPI interface for camera commands and data stream
- All IO ports are 5V/3.3V tolerant
- Support JPEG compression mode, single and multiple shoot mode, one-time capture multiple read operation, burst read operation, low power mode and etc.
- Well mated with standard Arduino boards
1 x Arducam 2 MP Mini Module Camera Shield with OV2640 Lens for Arduino