Arducam Multi Camera Adapter Module V2.2 for Raspberry Pi Camera Module 3 12MP IMX708 / 5MP OV5647 / 8MP IMX219 / 12MP IMX477 Camera is designed especially for Raspberry Pi accessories. Raspberry Pi multi-camera adapter is designed for connecting more than one MIPI camera to a single CSI camera port on the Raspberry Pi board. One adapter board can connect 4 cameras on a single Raspberry Pi board.
The latest revision of the Arducam Multi Camera Adapter is V2.2. The V2.2 undergoes firmware updates, but the specs, documentation, and tutorials on the V2.1 will still apply to the V2.2. It’s applications include IoT cameras, Robot cameras, Wildlife cameras, 3D scanner, multi camera sync solution, etc.
1. Raspberry Pi multi-camera adapter board is a nascent product that may have some stability issues and limitations because of the cable’s signal integrity and RPi’s closed source video core libraries, so use it at your own risk.
2. Camera is not included with the product.
3. The default usage of this product with camera is taking still pictures, and when it is used to store videos, the frame rate will be reduced.
4. Raspberry Pi Touch Display (DSI interface) Compatibility Issues:
When you use a DSI display together with this adapter, you will encounter the issue of I2C conflicts. We recommend you use HDMI displays or run headless when using this adapter.
5. Camera Module Compatibility:
The Arducam Multi-camera adapters ONLY support 4 kinds of camera modules by default:
12MP IMX708 (V3) for Raspberry Pi
5MP OV5647 (V1.3) for Raspberry Pi
8MP IMX219 (V2.1) for Raspberry Pi
12MP IMX477 (HQ) for Raspberry Pi
No mixing of different CMOS cameras. Low resolution, low frame rate video surveillance demo with 4 cameras.
5. Resolution and Framerate Compatibility: If you need the cameras to run at a certain resolution or framerates, please request customization. Extra fees may occur. Cameras work in sequential, not simultaneously. High resolution still image photography demo.
- Accommodate 4 Raspberry Pi cameras on a single RPi board
- Support 12MP IMX708 (Pi Camera V3) / 5MP OV5647 / 8MP IMX219 / 12MP IMX477 camera for Raspberry Pi, no mixing allowed
- Support Raspberry Pi Model A/B/B+, Pi 2 and Raspberry Pi 4, 3,3b+
- 3 GPIOs required for multiplexing
- Cameras work in sequential, not simultaneously
- Low resolution, low frame rate video surveillance demo with 4 cameras
- High resolution still image photography demo
1 x Arducam Multi Camera Adapter Module V2.2 for Raspberry Pi Camera Module 3 12MP IMX708 / 5MP OV5647 / 8MP IMX219 / 12MP IMX477
1 x 60mm 15pin FPC cable