Arducam Pivariety is a Raspberry Pi camera solution to take the advantage of using its hardware ISP functions. Using Arducam Pivariety camera modules, users can get better performance and a wider variety of camera, lens options. For a long time, Raspberry Pi users are limited to use the closed-source official supported camera driver and camera modules (V1/V2/HQ). Now Arducam made it possible to provide well-tuned ISP for Pivariety camera modules with Auto Exposure, Auto White Balance, Lens Shading Correction, etc.
Note: Raspberry pi is not included in this kit you have to buy it separately.
- 16MP Sony IMX298 Exmor RS™ color sensor, up to 4640×[email protected] fps.
- Auto Exposure, Auto White Balance.
- Programmable focus control.
- Gstreamer support.
- Upcoming V4L2 support(Although the V4L2 interface is supported, only RAW format images can be obtained, without ISP support).
- Compatible with all libcamera-based apps maintained by the RPi foundation.
1 x Arducam Pivariety 16MP IMX298 Color Camera Module