The B0198 is a new member of Arducam’s USB camera family to meet the requirement of application in face recognition and biological detection. It’s a UVC-compliant synchronized stereo module. It has two 2MP USB 2.0 camera modules (RGB and IR dual output), and transfers data from one USB cable.
Functionality and Compatibility
Auto Controlled Features Saturation, Contrast, Acutance, White balance, Exposure.
System Compatibility: Windows, Linux, Mac, and Android with UVC.
To use this camera, please follow this tutorial for hardware and software setup.
- Sensor: 1/2.7” OV2710
- Resolution: 2MP 1920 x 1080
- Data Format: MJPG/YUY2
- Frame Rates: MJPG 30fps@1080p; YUY2 30fps@640x 480
- Field of View (FOV): 95°
- Lens Mount: M12
- USB Connector: S4B-ZR(LF)(SN)
- Power Supply: USB Powered 5V
- Working Current: MAX 500mA
- Operating Temp.: -4°F~167°F (-20°C~+75°C).
- Dimension: 54mmx30mm
- Cable Length: 3.3ft (1M)
1 x Arducam 2MP 1080P Day and Night Mini Stereo USB Camera