The official Rpi HQ Camera module and a C-mount lens together weigh 164g, which is the equivalent of 4 Rpi 4 boards. It’s way too heavy as an embedded camera, and your good old third hands won’t work anymore, you need something more bearable to hold the HQ camera up in proper ways, you need tripods.
This adjustable height tripod can hold the weight up to 1kg with a rubber grip at the bottom.
Arducam selected and tested a wide range of optimal tripods and find this mini and high-cost performance tripod, which is perfect for the Rpi HQ cameras.
- 3 Variable Heights: Come with a mini rotary knob head, rotate to switch to different heights, and fix the leg as you need.
- 1/4″ Standard Mounting Screw: hassle-free fitting the Raspberry Pi High-Quality Camera Board, DSLR camera, and another device with the tripod mount of 1/4”-20.
- Mini and Lightweight: Only about 80g with folded length 5.8”, easy to carry and store.
- Durable and Reliable: Made of high-quality ABS, fadeless, waterproof, and rust-resistant; Antiskid silicone footpads keep the tripod from slipping.
- Applications: Release your hands in shooting landscapes, photographing wildlife, live streaming, videoconferencing, and so on.
1 x Arducam Tripod for Raspberry Pi HQ Camera, Variable Height Portable Camera Tripod Stand