The MKR ENV Shield allows an MKR board to acquire environmental data collected by an array of sensors. These sensors are of the latest generation and measure atmospheric pressure, temperature, humidity, UVa intensity, UVB intensity, UV Index, and light intensity (in LUX). To help you build projects with locally stored data, this shield has a MicroSD slot.
This shield has all the sensors on one side and should be kept on top of any pile of shields, otherwise, it won’t be able to measure properly all the values related to light.
These sensors are of the latest generation and measure:
- Atmospheric pressure
- Temperature and humidity
- Light intensity (in LUX, max 650)
To help you build projects and store the data collected locally, this shield has a slot for a microSD card (not provided).
There is a ready to use library with examples and methods to read values from the different sensors, that provides an easy and smooth integration path.
Sensors used :
- ST LPS22HB : atmospheric pressure
- ST HTS221 : temperature and humidity
- VISHAY TEMT6000 : Lux of the ambient.
Specifications and Features:
- INPUT VOLTAGE 3.3V
- OPERATING VOLTAGE 3.3V
- Pressure: 260 to 1260 hPa
- rH sensitivity: 0.004% rH/LSB
- Humidity accuracy: ± 3.5% rH, 20 to +80% rH
- UVA, UVB and UVBI measurment0 0 to 650 Lux
- COMMUNICATION I2C/Analog
- LENGTH 61 mm
- WIDTH 25 mm
- WEIGHT 32 gr.
1 x Arduino MKR ENV Shield Rev2