Nano Motor Carrier is the perfect add-on for the Nano 33 IoT board as it works to extend and power up its functionality.
Designed to facilitate motor control, Nano Motor Carrier takes care of the electronics required to control motors, allowing students to focus on prototyping and building their projects. It can also be used to connect other actuators and sensors via a series of 3-pin male headers. The board features are a board 9-axis accelerometer, gyroscope, and magnetometer. It includes a battery charger for single-cell Li-ion batteries and it contains 2 ports for quadrature encoder counting.
To use the carrier, simply connect it to a Nano 33 board and attach the motors you need for your project. Once connected, attach the USB cable to the Nano 33 IoT. Download the Arduino Motor Carrier library from the library manager and you’re all set up to start programming and controlling your motors using the motor drivers.
When working with motors, you need an external power source to feed the motor drivers and power the motors. You can do this by connecting a 1-cell Li-Ion battery to the battery connector or by using an external power source.
For full Technical Documentation, Tutorials, and much more visit Arduino Docs
- Easily connect motors to your project with the Arduino Nano Motor Carrier board
- Incredible add-on board that boosts the functionality of Arduino Nano 33 IoT
- High-performing ATSAMD11 (Arm Cortex-M0+ @48 Mhz) microcontroller
- Features an onboard 9-axis accelerometer, gyroscope, and magnetometer
- Perfect for prototyping and building various IoT projects
- Connects actuators and sensors via a series of 3-pin male headers
- A battery charger for single-cell Li-ion batteries
1 x Arduino Nano Motor Carrier