The Nicla Sense ME is a tiny, low-power tool that sets a new standard for intelligent sensing solutions. With the simplicity of integration and scalability of the Arduino ecosystem, the board combines four state-of-the-art sensors from Bosch Sensor tech:
- BHI260AP motion sensor system with integrated AI
- BMM150 magnetometer
- BMP390 pressure sensor
- BME688 4-in-1 gas sensor with AI and integrated high-linearity, as well as high-accuracy pressure, humidity and temperature sensors.
Designed to easily analyze motion and the surrounding environment – hence the “M” and “E” in the name – it measures rotation, acceleration, pressure, humidity, temperature, air quality and CO2 levels by introducing completely new Bosch Sensor tech sensors on the market.
Its tiny size and robust design make it suitable for projects that need to combine sensor fusion and AI capabilities on the edge, thanks to a strong computational power and low-consumption combination that can even lead to standalone applications when battery operated.
Part of Arduino Pro’s new Nicla family of modular, intelligent products that are easy to use, cost effective, versatile and accessible, the Sense ME has a new, tiny form factor that is also compatible with the Arduino MKR and Portenta ranges.
Note: To purchase the compatible LIPO battery for this board CLICK HERE
- Tiny size, packed with features
- Low power consumption
- Add sensing capabilities to existing projects
- When battery-powered, becomes a complete standalone board
- Powerful processor, capable of hosting intelligence on the Edge
- Measures motion and environmental parameters
- Robust hardware including industrial-grade sensors with embedded AI
- BLE connectivity maximizes compatibility with professional and consumer equipment
- 24/7 always-on sensor data processing at ultra-low power consumption
1 x Arduino Nicla Sense ME
Karthikeyan P (verified owner) –
Karthikeyan P –