Arduino Opta is a secure, easy-to-use micro PLC with Industrial IoT capabilities. Designed in partnership with Finder – leading industrial and building automation device manufacturer – Opta allows professionals to scale up automation projects while leveraging the Arduino ecosystem. Supporting both Arduino sketch and standard PLC languages, including LD (Ladder Logic Diagram) and FBD (Function Block Diagram), it was designed with PLC engineers in mind.
Its powerful STM32H747XI dual-core Cortex®-M7 +M4 MCU allows users to perform real-time control, monitoring and implement predictive maintenance applications.
Secure and durable by design, it supports OTA firmware updates and ensures data security from the hardware to the Cloud thanks to the onboard secure element and X.509 Standard compliance.
All while maintaining Arduino Pro’s signature easy deployment in production thanks to a vast range of readily available software libraries and Arduino sketches.
- Arduino programming language via IDE
- Ladder Diagram (LD)
- Function Block Diagram (FBD)
- Sequential Function Chart (SFC)
- Structured Text (ST)
- Instruction List (IL)
Note: For more technical Data go through Datasheet from the attachment section
- Easy and fast software development, starting from ready-to-use Arduino sketches, tutorials and libraries
- Support for standard IEC 61131-3 PLC languages
- Fieldbus integration via Modbus TCP (ethernet) and Modbus RTU (serial RS485)
- Seamless IoT connectivity (Ethernet/Wi-Fi/Bluetooth® Low Energy)
- Real-time remote monitoring via intuitive Arduino Cloud dashboards (or third-party services)
- Security at the hardware level thanks to onboard secure element and X.509 Standard compliance
- Secure OTA firmware updates and Cloud device management
- High-power relay switching (4 x 2.3 kW)
- Reliable by design, thanks to industrial certifications and Finder’s expertise in switching technology
- Easy to install, with DIN rail compatibility
1 x Arduino Opta WiFi AFX00002