Arduino Breakout Board for Portenta is designed to prototype and test devices connections and capacity within the Portenta family boards. The board makes all high-density connectors’ signals individually accessible. This allows a quick and easy connection to test external hardware components normally needed during development in the lab. This product is designed to work alongside the Portenta family.
- Product Development: The Portenta Breakout board reduces development time for industrial grade solution automation based on the Portenta line.
- Technical Education: The Portenta Breakout board can act as the first point of entry for technician education in industrial grade control and embedded systems.
Note: Refer to datasheet in the ATTACHMENTS section for more info.
- Power ON Button, Boot mode DIP switch
- Connectors: USBA, RJ45 GBit Ethernet, Micro SD card, OpenMV shutter module, MIPI 20T JTAG with trace capability
- Power: CR2032 RTC Lithium Battery backup, External power terminal block
- I/O Break out all Portenta High-Density connector signals, Male/female HD connectors allow interposing breakout between Portenta and shield to debug signals
- Compatibility: Standard Portenta High-Density connector pinout
- Safety information: Class A
1 x Arduino Portenta Breakout
Be the first to review “Arduino Portenta Breakout”