The Portenta H7 Lite Connected is designed to provide the computational power of the Portenta H7 for AI applications and low-latency control solutions, with a module that is made more cost-effective by removing the high-resolution video interface feature.
It fills the gap between the full H7 and the H7 Lite versions by integrating wireless connectivity, adding yet another option for Arduino Pro clients to build the perfect solution with the right combination of performance and simplicity.
The Portenta H7 Lite Connected simultaneously runs high-level code and real-time tasks thanks to its two processors. For example, it can execute Arduino-compiled and MicroPython code at the same time, and have the two cores communicate via a Remote Procedure Call mechanism that allows calling functions on the other processor seamlessly for real multitasking. Your machine learning algorithms can now run simultaneously alongside low latency sensor/actuator interaction.
- High-end industrial machinery
- Laboratory equipment
- Computer vision
- Robotics controllers
- Mission-critical devices
- High-speed booting computation (ms)
- Dual Core – Two best-in-class processors in one, running parallel tasks
- AI on the edge – So powerful it can run AI state machines
- Onboard wireless module – Simultaneously manage WiFi and Bluetooth® connectivity
- High-level programming language support (Micropython)
- Security – Onboard secure element for certificates storage and management
- The Portenta H7 Lite Connected offers twofold functionality: it can run either like any other embedded microcontroller board or as the main processor of an embedded computer.
1 x Arduino Portenta H7 Lite Connected
Be the first to review “Arduino Portenta H7 Lite Connected”