The Portenta Vision Shield brings industry-rated features to your Arduino Portenta. This hardware add-on will let you run embedded computer vision applications, connect wirelessly or via Ethernet to the Arduino Cloud or your own infrastructure, and activate your system upon the detection of sound events.
The Vision Shield Ethernet has been designed to work with the Arduino Portenta H7. The Portenta boards feature multicore 32-bit ARM Cortex processors running at hundreds of megahertz, with megabytes of program memory and RAM. Portenta boards come with WiFi and Bluetooth.
- A 320×320 pixels camera sensor uses one of the cores in Portenta to run image recognition algorithms using the OpenMV for Arduino editor.
- With a 100 Mbps Ethernet connector, get your Portenta H7 connected to the wired Internet.
- Two onboard microphones for directional sound detection capture and analyze sound in real-time.
- JTAG connector: perform low-level debugging of your Portenta board or special firmware updates using an external programmer.
- SD-Card connector: store your captured data in the card, or read configuration files.
1 x Arduino Portenta Vision Shield – Ethernet
Be the first to review “Arduino Portenta Vision Shield – Ethernet”