The Portenta Vision Shield LoRa brings industry-rated features to your Arduino Portenta. This hardware add-on will let you run embedded computer vision applications, connect wirelessly via LoRa to the Arduino Cloud or your own infrastructure, and activate your system upon the detection of sound events.
The Vision Shield LoRa has been designed to work with the Arduino Portenta H7. The Portenta boards feature multicore 32-bit ARM Cortex processors running at hundreds of megahertz, with megabytes of program memory and RAM. Portenta boards come with WiFi and Bluetooth.
- Runs image recognition algorithms using the OpenMV for Arduino editor.
- Long-range 868/915MHz LoRa wireless connectivity.
- Connects Portenta H7 to the Internet of Things with low power consumption.
- Two onboard microphones for directional sound detection.
- Captures and analyzes sound in real-time.
- Perform low-level debugging of your Portenta board or special firmware updates using an external programmer.
- Store your captured data in the card, or read configuration files.
1 x Arduino Portenta Vision Shield – LORA