The Tiny Machine Learning Kit, combined with the exciting TinyML Applications and Deploying TinyML on Microcontrollers courses that are part of the Tiny Machine Learning (TinyML) specialization from EdX will equip you with all the tools you need to bring your ML visions to life!
The kit consists of a powerful board equipped with a microcontroller and a wide variety of sensors (Arduino Nano 33 BLE Sense). The board can sense movement, acceleration, rotation, temperature, humidity, barometric pressure, sounds, gestures, proximity, color, and light intensity.
The kit also includes a camera module (OV7675) and a custom Arduino shield to make it easy to attach your components and create your very own unique TinyML project. You will be able to explore practical ML use cases using classical algorithms as well as deep neural networks powered by TensorFlow Lite Micro. The possibilities are limited only by your imagination!
With this kit combined with the power of Tiny Machine Learning (TinyML) you can build a small intelligent device that reacts to sounds like a keyword being spoken, recognizes gestures like waving a magic wand, or even recognize faces.
- It Brings a Machine learning vision to your life.
- Equipped with a powerful microcontroller board.
- Equipped with a wide variety of sensors.
- Easy to attach your components and create your very own unique TinyML project.
- The board can sense movement, acceleration, rotation, temperature, humidity, barometric pressure, sounds, gestures, proximity, color, and light intensity, etc.
1 x Arduino Nano 33 BLE Sense board
1 x OV7675 Camera
1 x Arduino Tiny Machine Learning Shield
1 x USB A to Micro USB Cable