This Arduino-compatible Nano V3.0 micro-controller is a small, complete, micro-controller board based on the ATmega328 MCU. It has more or less the same functionality as the Arduino Duemilanove, but in a smaller package. It lacks only a DC power jack, and uses the more compact Mini USB (Mini-B) connector instead of a standard USB connector. It is compatible with Arduino programs and the Arduino IDE. This version of the Nano uses the CH340G USB interface controller. It can be powered via the Mini-B USB connection, a 6-20V unregulated external power supply (pin 30), or 5V regulated external power supply (pin 27). The power source is automatically selected to the highest voltage source.
- Supports ISP downloa
- Easy to handle
- Best for your electronic projects
- Tiny size makes it perfect for compact projects.
- Functionally the same as their larger counterparts.
- Fits onto a breadboard making prototyping easier.
- Product: Arduino NANO
- Model: Nano V3.0 CH340
- Processor: ATmega328
- Operating Voltage: 5V
- Crystal oscillator: 16MHz.
- Memory: 32 KB of Which 2 KB Used By Boot loader
- Max Supply Voltage: 6V – 20V
- USB Connector: 2.0 Ports Mini USB
- Digital I/O Pins: 22
- Cable Type: TYPE C
- 8 analog inputs ports: A0 – A7
1 x Nano V3.0 16MHz CH340