The high-performance Atmel picoPower 8-bit AVR RISC-based microcontroller combines 32KB ISP flash memory with read-while-write capabilities, 1024B EEPROM, 2KB SRAM, 23 general-purpose I/O lines, 32 general purpose working registers, three flexible timer/counters with compare modes, internal and external interrupts, serial programmable USART, a byte-oriented 2-wire serial interface, SPI serial port, a 6-channel 10-bit A/D converter (8-channels in TQFP and QFN/MLF packages), programmable watchdog timer with internal oscillator, and five software selectable power saving modes. The device operates between 1.8-5.5 volts.
1. Images are for reference only. The actual product may differ from the images in terms of markings.
2. Please note that the available IC model for this type is328P U-TH
- High Performance, Low Power Atmel®AVR® 8-Bit Microcontroller Family
- Advanced RISC Architecture
- High Endurance Non-volatile Memory Segments
- Atmel® QTouch® library support
- Peripheral Features
- Special Microcontroller Features
1 x ATmega328P U-TH Microcontroller
15 Days Warranty
This item is covered with a standard warranty of 15 days from the time of delivery against manufacturing defects only. This warranty is given for the benefit of Robu customers from any kind of manufacturing defects. Reimbursement or replacement will be done against manufacturing defects.
What voids warranty:
If the product is subject to misuse, tampering, static discharge, accident, water or fire damage, use of chemicals & soldered or altered in any way.