The ATMEGA8A-AU is an 8-bit high-performance low-power AVR RISC-based Microcontroller combines 8kB ISP flash memory with read-while-write capabilities, 512B EEPROM, 1kB SRAM, 23 general purpose I/O lines, 32 general purpose working registers, three flexible timer/counters with compare modes, internal and external interrupts, serial programmable USART, a byte-oriented.
Two-Wire serial interface, 6-channel 10-bit A/D converter, programmable watchdog timer with internal oscillator, SPI serial port and five software selectable power saving modes. The device operates between 2.7 to 5.5V. By executing powerful instructions in a single clock cycle, the device achieves throughputs approaching 1 MIPS per MHz, balancing power consumption and processing speed.
- Advanced RISC architecture – On-chip 2-cycle multiplier
- High endurance, non-volatile memory segments
- QTouch® library support – Capacitive touch buttons, sliders and wheels
- Peripheral features – Byte-oriented Two-Wire serial interface
- Power-on reset (POR) and programmable brown-out detection
- Internal Calibrated RC oscillator
- External and internal interrupt sources
- Five sleep modes – Idle, ADC noise reduction, power-save, power-down and standby
Industrial, Computers & Computer Peripherals
1 x ATmega8A AU TQFP-32 Microcontroller